Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey, just wandering what folks recomendations are for getting power down on my st. I currently have toyo t1r fitted on front with plenty tread but really struggle to get grip, what do yous think? Lsd, better tyres?

·
Formerly Known As Shep4785
1,421 Posts
Hey, just wandering what folks recomendations are for getting power down on my st. I currently have toyo t1r fitted on front with plenty tread but really struggle to get grip, what do yous think? Lsd, better tyres?
Never used T1R's but I believe they are better suited to warm dry roads not winter weather.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
There's already a multitude of threads about this mate
This is just gonna turn into another 50 page thread of everyone saying their tyres are the best, that won't help you at all, no point going down that road all over again.

Loads of tyres get their praises sung including Yokohama Parada, Dunlop SportMaxx, Goodyear Eagle F1, Bridgestone Potenza, Pirelli PZero, Michelin PilotSport, Vredestein Sessanta, Toyo R888

All of these tyres will have their fans, folk who will say they are the best and nothing else will do, and every tyre equally has people who will say they are rubbish. The best way is to try a few and see what ones you get on well with.

I've tried a number of tyres on my ST but I won't comment on individual brands or models as it will just descend the thread into one more impossibly long list of what tyres everyone has on their car at the moment which of course will be no use to you whatsoever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts