Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi all,

I wonder if any of you would be able to help, I'm looking for a reputable and wallet friendly garage to carry out some work on my ST in the next few weeks. I usually take it to Bristol Street in Cheltenham and I personally haven't got a problem with the work they've done on the car so far but I have heard some unfavourable stories and comments. Therefore I'd rather take it to a garage that someone on here trusts because I know their high expectations with regards to the quality of work and customer service should match my own (otherwise what are you doing on an OC forum, lol!
).

I'm looking for a 50,000 mile (yearly type) service, rear disks and pads replaced, front bumper under tray replacing and an MOT. I'd be happy for any recommendations for any of the following (or close by) locations:
  • Worcester,
  • Great Malvern,
  • Tewkesbury,
  • Cheltenham
Also, if anyone knows where I can get a proper valet (i.e. not a Pole in a car park) plus clay and machine polish in any of those areas I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
62 Posts
QUOTE(stevie g @ 10 Feb 2010, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>where are u from pal?

Currently living in Malvern, I know of only one other ST in Malvern and that's an unloved black 3dr ST2, hence I get a lot of looks when driving round. Haha!

I was worried to begin with because I thought the chavs might have a go at it but they actually respect the car for it's reputation and don't touch it, just admire it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts