Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Im new to the forum and have already got a question to ask! Ive bought a volvo C30 T5 so basically the same as the ST MK2 and am starting to put a few mods on it. Ive got a forge recirculating valve coming tomorrow and was looking as to where it is fitted on the turbo. its the same engine so i was hoping some one on here might of fitted one them selves and have a few photos or a guide on how to do it. i cant seem to see it on the turbo, can see the actuator but not the recirc valve. As this is the volvo safety comes first car, it throws up warning lights on the dash if a normal dump valve is fitted so thats why ive gone for the atmospheric recirc valve as no warning lights will appear i hope! any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MarkT5

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers, thats showed me where it is, its a mega pain to get to, have to do it at weekend. cheers for your help, any one with any more photos about this and how to get in would be helpful. cheers

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
cheers, thats showed me where it is, its a mega pain to get to, have to do it at weekend. cheers for your help, any one with any more photos about this and how to get in would be helpful. cheers
If you have a facelift car, I think the main consensus is to whip the driveshaft out.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
As this is the volvo safety comes first car, it throws up warning lights on the dash if a normal dump valve is fitted so thats why ive gone for the atmospheric recirc valve as no warning lights will appear i hope! any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MarkT5
That's not a volvo thing, we get esp warning lights on with an atmospheric dump valve on ST's too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts