Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
are they worth the cash?

my 1 year old son has a normal baby seat which fits nice n snug into the sculpted st3 rear seat

but my 5year old daughters next stage seat doesnt at all!

she actually has to sit on a sideways tilt due to the back seat being so dipped!!!

does the recaro monza fit nicely into the ST3 rear seat?

also...i found them at halfords online for around £110

anyone seen them cheaper?

cheers

·
Registered
109 Posts
Got a Monza for my son in my ST2, the base is narrow and i would imagine it would be a nice snug fit in the back of an ST3, however in the back of mine a)the base is too narrow an the seat tilts on bends or b) my son is too light for the seat to prevent it moving!
Paid less than a ton for it, matches the cars interior an my son thinks its great!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(GavTheGat @ 15 Nov 2009, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got a Monza for my son in my ST2, the base is narrow and i would imagine it would be a nice snug fit in the back of an ST3, however in the back of mine a)the base is too narrow an the seat tilts on bends or b) my son is too light for the seat to prevent it moving!
Paid less than a ton for it, matches the cars interior an my son thinks its great!

thanks gav

do you remember where you bought them from?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry, did have a look to see if i had a email or paperwork but have binned it all. Shop on price runner an kelkoo and your get the best price on there, your find it'll be just under £100 including postage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts