Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi does anyone know how many recall there are for 07 st mines almost out of warrenty and needs to go in for brake light switch fault "had a cmax same fault" is there out else i can get sorted ??

·
Registered
334 Posts
Im taking mine to Fords on friday for a 3 year service, gonna cost me £249 with the RS plugs, but hopefully they should tell me whether there are any. I think the only one i have had done in the past is the power steering seal changed, but don't quote me

·
Registered
178 Posts
QUOTE(gxg_romford @ 15 Feb 2010, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im taking mine to Fords on friday for a 3 year service, gonna cost me £249 with the RS plugs, but hopefully they should tell me whether there are any. I think the only one i have had done in the past is the power steering seal changed, but don't quote me

what difference do the rs plugs make

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
QUOTE(gxg_romford @ 16 Feb 2010, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No idea, but there are various spark plug threads on here and most people are saying they have put in RS plugs, so im just going to join the club
baaaa

Plus the RS plugs are cheaper than the ST ones, so why not to save yourself a few bob at least

·
Registered
11 Posts
QUOTE(bigogger48 @ 14 Feb 2010, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi does anyone know how many recall there are for 07 st mines almost out of warrenty and needs to go in for brake light switch fault "had a cmax same fault" is there out else i can get sorted ??

Didn't now there was a recall for the brake light switch. My 57 St-3 had a brake light problem where the lights were staying on all the time, but then it seemed to fix it's self! Took it to the garage anyways where they guy took out both rear brake switches and gave them a good ol' clean. So problems again thus far (fingers crossed).

All the best
Nathan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.