Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(NickC @ 4 Dec 2009, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would never skimp on brakes mate, the Ford ones are espicially good on the ST so I would stick with those.

QUOTE(coolkrio @ 4 Dec 2009, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>camskill all the way, as far im aware they are standard fords ones, only cheaper

This is what i wasent sure about, If they are standard Ford ones. They just seem to be too cheap inc discs. Its too late now im just going to go to Ford. I do hope now that the camskill pads are not ford ones if any one else can confirm this.

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
QUOTE(GHST @ 29 Dec 2009, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The camskill pads and discs are not genuine ford ones so i have been told by someone on here in a recent thread who had bought a set.

Thats correct! I just bought rear discs and pads from Camskill and they arent Ford ones! They look ok though and as its only on the back im perfectly happy fitting them! I wont be fitting them for a couple of months though so cant tell you for sure what they are like! The way i look at it is at the price i can change pads and discs rather than just pads so i think that will give better performance over a period of time! The ST rear brakes dont do much work anyway as the rear feels like its off the ground when you brake hard!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts