Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at rear diffusers for my st pre-facelift model and was wondering do these look okay with original exhaust tips because the st's I've seen with them look like different exhausts ( bit bigger tips) so they look like they fit nicely, sorry if its a stupid question lol I hope you know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Been looking at rear diffusers for my st pre-facelift model and was wondering do these look okay with original exhaust tips because the st's I've seen with them look like different exhausts ( bit bigger tips) so they look like they fit nicely, sorry if its a stupid question lol I hope you know what I mean.
Personally I think they look better with a bigger tip ie 4"

·
Registered
962 Posts
I just ordered mine from Nick, plenty of pictures on here if you look through his page on the club sponsors. Until tomorrow he's offering some money off, well worth it in my opinion.

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
When I fitted the raid to our lasses (sorry you can't get these many more) the standard tips looked too small, so I went for some 3.5" slash cut on a mongoos cat back (I have not seen another system with these tips) they look very sublte, kind of OE but fill the holes much better.

Raid with standard pipes

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

And with the 3.5 Slash cut

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive parking light

Attachments

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
To be fair it looks good but i still think the 4" tailpipes fill the gaps better ..(he says looking out the window at the rear end of his ST with the RSPARTSdist. diffuser and 4" mongoose tail pipes
)
Haha I agree with you tho buddy, 4" rolled out is on its way...with a different type of diffuser tho

1 - 20 of 56 Posts