Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Real Names

1K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  weSTie 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
is there a post for this region with everyones names on? its just in a month or 2 it will be time to get out and play and you feel a bit of an ignorant
if you dont know who you are talking to on the day, some peoples names are self explanatory, john- st3 and stevie b asbo for instance but with otheres you could be guessing all day, theres a few i already know but theres no harm in trying to remember everyones name

woohoo a thousand posts {is my life really that boring
}

See less See more
#2 ·
QUOTE(loko @ 29 Jan 2010, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>is there a post for this region with everyones names on? its just in a month or 2 it will be time to get out and play and you feel a bit of an ignorant
if you dont know who you are talking to on the day, some peoples names are self explanatory, john- st3 and stevie b asbo for instance but with otheres you could be guessing all day, theres a few i already know but theres no harm in trying to remember everyones name

woohoo a thousand posts {is my life really that boring
}

Bockle3286 aka Stuart McMillan

#4 ·
Mine is pretty obvious
. Was sitting looking at my car the other day (as you do) and it suddenly hit me that my initials are in quite a few places on the car firstly my name is on the number plate (Sus) and ST well my full name is Susan Todd. One of my sus moments im afraid duh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.