Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
is there a post for this region with everyones names on? its just in a month or 2 it will be time to get out and play and you feel a bit of an ignorant
if you dont know who you are talking to on the day, some peoples names are self explanatory, john- st3 and stevie b asbo for instance but with otheres you could be guessing all day, theres a few i already know but theres no harm in trying to remember everyones name

woohoo a thousand posts {is my life really that boring
}

·
Registered
359 Posts
QUOTE(loko @ 29 Jan 2010, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>is there a post for this region with everyones names on? its just in a month or 2 it will be time to get out and play and you feel a bit of an ignorant
if you dont know who you are talking to on the day, some peoples names are self explanatory, john- st3 and stevie b asbo for instance but with otheres you could be guessing all day, theres a few i already know but theres no harm in trying to remember everyones name

woohoo a thousand posts {is my life really that boring
}

Bockle3286 aka Stuart McMillan

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Mine is pretty obvious
. Was sitting looking at my car the other day (as you do) and it suddenly hit me that my initials are in quite a few places on the car firstly my name is on the number plate (Sus) and ST well my full name is Susan Todd. One of my sus moments im afraid duh

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(jonn @ 29 Jan 2010, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just put your name in your signature
a lot easier
yeah but weres the fun in that , suppose i better add something since i started it, paul loughran, pronounced lockran, hence nickname loko

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Paulted @ 29 Jan 2010, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You can take this list with you on meet's for reference or all wear name tags

can just see me walking round whitby , fish and chips in one hand and a list of names in the other

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.