Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ST had it's 37k Main service at Rate's Ford yesturday and I wanted to post just to say how happy I was with the service from them.

For a main dealer their customer care was spot on, the ST had a 'FULL' service with replacement 'RS' plugs in place of the 'ST' ones they took off the de-cat and fitted the old cat back on, cleaned re-fitted the O2 sensor no issues and it was washed ready for me to collect.
I was given a brand new 127 miles Ford KA which i used all day as I had christmas shopping to get done!

I know it's all fluff but i just liked the way they always called it 'your ST', the key ring they put my key on was an 'ST' key ring and they checked with me that it was ok to wash it as they know some of us are bufftys and don't like others cleaning our cars.

To top it all off when I got it back the locking wheel nut was in a new draw string ST logo'd bag!

With the owners club discount all in £240 inc VAT

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I didn't realise main dealerships acknowledged owners clubs and provided us with discounts.

Definitely sounds like great 'ST themed' service.

·
Registered
191 Posts
i got brilliant service with rates in grays and my RS will be going into them also with the club discount you "d be mad going anywhere else if you dont mind a bit of a journey(luckily im in essex)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Good to hear.
I'm booking my car in next month.
How do you get the discount?
PM Mike (forum name Rates Ford) and he'll sort you out a deal. He booked me in for brake fluid change recently at a very good price and from when I arrived, turned it round in an hour while I waited. Can't fault them. Their complimentary coffee ain't bad either!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts