Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Rado grey is lighter than an anthracite powder coat, which is closer to rock metalic. I've just had the wifes Fiesta ST alloys done in anthracite gloss powder and my focus st done in gun metal gloss. To be honest the anthracite looks nicer as the gun metal is quite dark and i'm not a fan of black wheels. If you give them the code for Volvo anthractie 932, that is nearly identical to Rado grey. I hear it's hard to match a powder to a paint though as they can't use codes and have to do it from experience?? Could be wrong.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rado grey is lighter than an anthracite powder coat, which is closer to rock metalic. I've just had the wifes Fiesta ST alloys done in anthracite gloss powder and my focus st done in gun metal gloss. To be honest the anthracite looks nicer as the gun metal is quite dark and i'm not a fan of black wheels. If you give them the code for Volvo anthractie 932, that is nearly identical to Rado grey. I hear it's hard to match a powder to a paint though as they can't use codes and have to do it from experience?? Could be wrong.
Cheers yes Imas I understand the rado is achieved by painting silver over black base, the wheel people are telling me they can match it exact but I’m not so sure, I guess they would say this as once it’s done I’m kind of stuck with the powder coat colour.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts