Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Rolling road day a http://www.extreme-motorsport.co.uk/index.html 16 February 2013
Day kicks off at 9 o'clock and will consist of two runs per car.
Cost are £45 for the runs this will come down if we can get a good turn out so speard the word everyone's welcome.

1 : Billy
2 : Robert
3 : Derek
4 : Stephen
5 : Abid
6 : Michael
7 : Davie
8 : John
9 : Martin
10 : Brian
11 : Brian's mate

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Kinda tempted out of interest with MR290 but not sure I can afford it at moment. Saving up for Highlans ST run lol

·
Registered
502 Posts
Kinda tempted out of interest with MR290 but not sure I can afford it at moment. Saving up for Highlans ST run lol
Alan your car looks stunning mate. What mods have you done? I think you've got poly bushes and B8s if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Cheers!!

Yep,

Full PB Bushes
RS clutch
LSD
B12 (b8 & eibachs)
Elevate RARB
Elevate engine mount
Mr290
Blue SMD conversion.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Nice one. Waiting for the next gb so I can get the B8s. Got the elevate rarb and poly bushes sitting there waiting to go! Will prob need a clutch soon too though hasn't slipped yet thankfully!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I'll go along as a spectator. No point going on the rollers for me though as I'm going to dreamscience rollers the following week and have been to extreme recently

·
Registered
502 Posts
Count me in for this one will be interesting to see what standard will push out only have k+n filter and rs plugs
Defo will be interesting. I can't tell if mine is fast or not, I know it sounds stupid but you get used to power really quickly so will be interesting to see where the old girl is at.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Fast Ford are already covering a RR day the following week so they probably won't bother. Maybe try contacting Performance Ford? They are covering Crail in March so may be interested in a Scottish theme

·
Registered
58 Posts
Can u stick ma name down brian black st2, also would it be ok if my mate brought along his fiesta he just got it and wants to see what its doing?

1 - 20 of 114 Posts