Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all!

Great forums here, just a quick question.

I've had a quote from a ford dealer for a Focus ST3, 2010 plate built from factory in March, Frozen white with Bluetooth+USB and parking sensors, 2 free services - £16960

This seems like a good deal to me, just wanted others to confirm?

Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
That sounds too good to be true. They must be in a panic to get some business. They may be getting some kick back from a finance company (if one is involved)

Snap their hands off.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, i'm off to see the dealer this afternoon so i'll give you more details once all is signed and sealed.

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
QUOTE(moony1234 @ 13 Feb 2010, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks, i'm off to see the dealer this afternoon so i'll give you more details once all is signed and sealed.

hopefully the stealer has'nt got his figures the wrong way round. £16950 might be £19650

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All signed and sealed, forgot to pention that was on a priv voucher from my uncle in law, that probably made a bit of difference..

Dealer is TCH Ford.

Took one for a test spin and it's nice, much more comfortable than my type-r.

Can't quite believe it, just got to wait until next month now to get it.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
QUOTE(moony1234 @ 13 Feb 2010, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>All signed and sealed, forgot to pention that was on a priv voucher from my uncle in law, that probably made a bit of difference..

Dealer is TCH Ford.

Took one for a test spin and it's nice, much more comfortable than my type-r.

Can't quite believe it, just got to wait until next month now to get it.

That's why it's a bargain. The good old Priv voucher. Lucky you. Enjoy your
when she arrives!!!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Good price. I paid slightly more ... £17,030 for my 2010 ST3 with blue metallic paint, usb+bluetooth, silver alloys and rear parking sensors again on Ford privilege. I dont get mine until mid to late March. Do you have a build / delivery date?

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
great deal mate. now sign up here as an owner member. its the best £10 you could spend on your new

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have done, been waiting a few days for it to activate ;( Looking forward to getting into the restricted areas.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
dang, wish good fortune like that fell into my lap, I'd totally be selling mine and getting a fresh one for that price!!

Enjoy it bud

1 - 20 of 23 Posts