Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I'm Nige, it's my first post on the forum, and I'm looking to buy an ST in around a months time. My current car is a 231 Rx8, this I do love to bits, but as we are selling my partners cooper, she struggles driving the Rex... We need something that she can drive comfortably, also as we are looking to start a family, I feel the ST ticks more boxes for boot space etc over the Rex.

We did previously own an ST170, bit in all honesty, it lacked something for me. I guess the mk2 ST is a different beast altogether, and with all the tuning options, I feel changing from my 8 wouldn't be a backward step. I've been looking @ two cars, an 07 electric orange ST2 from a ford dealership with 9800 miles on the clock, and a 2006 blue ST3 from an independent trader, and that's covered just 18,000 miles, it also will include a 12 month ford direct warranty, I'm unsure what this is, so any information regarding this would be great.

Anyway, that's a bit about me, and once an owner, i'm sure I'll be using this forum a lot more,

Nige

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nige.

A fair few of us owned the ST170 prior to upgrading to the ST225. And yes, it's a completely different beast.

IMO the ST does tick all the boxes.

Allan

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,487 Posts
to the club Nige get the
they are the fastest,not sure about the Ford direct warranty i thought you only got that if the car had been an ex ford car and they are usually not more than 1 year old and the warranty is for 2 years,enjoy when you get it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.