Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
i was due to pick my rims up on saturday from the guys at PX wheels, but a phone call today and they have said they are still waiting for a set to be sent back. I just wondered if they were someones on here that they are waiting for?

If it is you and you are reading this please please please send them back asap

Mike

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
QUOTE(np247921 @ 6 Jan 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i was due to pick my rims up on saturday from the guys at PX wheels, but a phone call today and they have said they are still waiting for a set to be sent back. I just wondered if they were someones on here that they are waiting for?

If it is you and you are reading this please please please send them back asap

Mike

It's not me but I was thinking of using them to swap the spare set I have but not sure on what to go for, Gunmetal or standard

Surely they have more than one set on the go.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
QUOTE(robbyvrs @ 6 Jan 2010, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So what's the finish like? i was thinking of having mine done in silver but was worried it was a flat silver not met/ sparkle

Gunmetal has a metallic sparkle, not sure about silver but probably wouldn't be the same as the standard ford colour.

·
Registered
241 Posts
QUOTE(andih98uk @ 7 Jan 2010, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So have a few people used this pxwheels service then, is it well worth it as my wheels need some attention as i've kerbed them a few times.

I'm very pleased with mine from PX wheels. There are some pics on the members forceourt section, entitled "'merlin' with refurbed wheels".

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Thunder#59 @ 6 Jan 2010, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>they phoned me yesterday

should be getting mine very soon...

....if the snow wasnt so flpping bad!!!

hmmmm wonder whats going on then, as they keep telling me they still waiting for some to come in! At this rate im going find someone else to do them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.