Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any one on here that's running pumaspeed's race plus map? Just want to know if is good and If anyone's had any problems with it !

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's the same map as dream science ? Pumaspeed rekon with just a panel filter you will see 275 bhp !

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's get the pumaspeed map and be able to do it myself with handset or just nip over to AMD and get there one off map as they are very close to me .

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
It's get the pumaspeed map and be able to do it myself with handset or just nip over to AMD and get there one off map as they are very close to me .
Dude!
Enjoy the choice of generic maps rather than the one generic map AMD will sell you

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah that's what Im thinking coz then I can switch between the different maps as and when I want and also switch back to standard when selling the car ! But I want to have a dyno done to see what the maps done and to see what she's then cucking out bhp wise

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Yeah that's what Im thinking coz then I can switch between the different maps as and when I want and also switch back to standard when selling the car ! But I want to have a dyno done to see what the maps done and to see what she's then cucking out bhp wise
I'm sure you can get a dyno run at AMD or wherever else anyway mate. Shouldn't be an issue.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts