Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Just had an email back from Pumaspeed saying that they'll do the Road Sport Intercooler delivered for £247.10 (includes forum discount 10%)

Really tempted by this offer

Quite like the stealth black with no logo.

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
It's a decent intercooler too.
I had one on my car for 6 months in black with no logo. Only reason I changed was they did me a deal on the ST/RS intercooler but the one they are offering you a deal on is a decent bit of kit.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a decent intercooler too.
I had one on my car for 6 months in black with no logo. Only reason I changed was they did me a deal on the ST/RS intercooler but the one they are offering you a deal on is a decent bit of kit.
Did you sell yours on James?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I've got one on mine and its a bargain, I didn't realise members get discounts and bought it outright for circa 270/280 am still chuffed at that price

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just spoke to Tony @ Pumaspeed and ordered the Road Sport intercooler in black with no logo. Should arrive on wednesday

·
Registered
262 Posts
Oh right. Missed that. Does the Pumaspeed one not have mountings for an oil cooler aswell though?
Yea the pumaspeed ic has the mounts for oil cooler on the left had side. I would definatly recommend it to anyone who wants a reasonable intercooler.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts