Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Jason SB MK3 RS MAXD 400
3,567 Posts
Should i got for the 66 bhp bluefin map (aggresive one i imagine) or the 47 bhp. the 66 bhp one on bluefin.co.uk says 2012-2014 for the 66 bhp map. Is there a reason for this? Thanks
Does it state Euro5 or Euro6 as yours would be Euro6 so their map would be developed on the latest Ford base map which is Euro6

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Does it state Euro5 or Euro6 as yours would be Euro6 so their map would be developed on the latest Ford base map which is Euro6
Ah yeh the 66 bhp is for euro 5 and the 47 bhp is for euro 6. So i guess ill have to go with the 47 bhp map. Is the best place to order from mybluefin.co.uk? Im assuming thats there offical website. Im probably going to go ahead on the bluefin map, unless you can suggest anything thats better or you can highly recommend another?

·
Registered
Jason SB MK3 RS MAXD 400
3,567 Posts
Ah yeh the 66 bhp is for euro 5 and the 47 bhp is for euro 6. So i guess ill have to go with the 47 bhp map. Is the best place to order from mybluefin.co.uk? Im assuming thats there offical website. Im probably going to go ahead on the bluefin map, unless you can suggest anything thats better or you can highly recommend another?
To be honest if you are going stage1 I'm sure you will be happy with Bluefin

·
Registered
47 Posts
As said, you will always here good and bad about any firm you deal with. My experience with Pumapseed has been good and bad.

Like you I was undecided and unsure where to go for the map. Who knows if my issue would have been the same with any other generic map.

Good luck which ever you go for.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just an update for an old thread.

A few months ago I had an MSD280 map loaded and the car is sooo much better than with the Pumaspeed map. The car is smoother all across the rev range, pulls far better off boost and ultimately feels far nicer.

So glad I switched, therefore I would highly recomend MSD.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts