Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
even better, i,m sure out of the 2 pictures he should get the idea, where the red pumaspeed logo is in the stripe i,m hoping to replace it with a mountune logo, but cant decide what colour i will get away , E/O car black stripe what colour logo?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my plan is to go over to DMB and get them to do it rather than me make a dogs dinner of it and then while i,m over that part of the country it will be a good excuse to go to pumabuild and get the bonnet vents fitted

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
QUOTE(loko @ 3 Feb 2010, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well
me eric
where did you find that, i looked on there site and couldnt see anything similar, will ring and see if he can incorporate a logo into that bottom stripe

I'll take a rain check on that offer if you don't mind fella

I spoke to Dave when I got my side stripes, he's a helpful guy and I'm sure the logo will be no problem.

Matt black will look sweet.

·
Registered
75 Posts
QUOTE(loko @ 2 Feb 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>anyone have/no where there is a decent side on pic as i need to print one off for the graphics guy to show him how i want my stripes HOPE THESE WILL DO YA MATE,I USE PUMASPEED ALOT SO HAVE PLENTY OF GOOD PICS (ENJOY)........

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.