Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else go and see Pumaspeed? They had a "20% off all Milltek exhausts" day. So there I was expecting to get 20% off the price of a turbo back Ultimate with decat, nope worked out at around 7%. After trying to point out to them that it wasnt 20% off they started waffling about how its retail prices etc, I got fed up with listening to what was quite frankly a load of tosh as none of there figures added up or made any sense what so ever. In the end I just walked away in disappointment and quite angry. Companies shouldnt be able to get away with this in the modern day we live in. Safe to say I will never go near Pumaspeed ever again out of principal.

Other than that I had a very good time :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Snap mate i worked it out milltek ultimate cat back would have been somert like 390 quid because on there website its 480 quid i goes up asks him got told it was 450 quid "20% off because its vat free" yer right what a load of ****eeeeeee

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I worked out the full turbo back should have been £685 but they wanted £770. So I was like nah, jog on. How can they get away with it thats what I dont get!

·
Registered
Mk2 RS 400
4,217 Posts
Argos are better, 50% off a camera that they sold for £10 more last week, but last summer for a week they sold it at the full price the sale discount is based on!

Always do your own sums, but if the 7% makes it cheaper than anywhere else its still a good deal is it not?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts