Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a 3" decat pipe from the bay with a lambda spacer from PTR exhausts. Any one know if these are any good? Acted a little in haist as i am wanting to get my 3" moongoose exhaust on the st whilst off over Christmas.....
Cant wait for more pop pop bang!

·
Registered
786 Posts
read a thread last night saying that someone had bought one and was very happy with it, good welds, fitted fine and the lambda spacer worked. So I would presume it will be grand!

Also looked up a bit about the company and they do race exhausts for Ferraris so must know what they are doing! Also is a possible explanation of why they can churn out the ST decat so cheap as it's probably left over cut off's from other exhausts they have made!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
read a thread last night saying that someone had bought one and was very happy with it, good welds, fitted fine and the lambda spacer worked. So I would presume it will be grand!

Also looked up a bit about the company and they do race exhausts for Ferraris so must know what they are doing! Also is a possible explanation of why they can churn out the ST decat so cheap as it's probably left over cut off's from other exhausts they have made!
They sound quite good! I will have a cut off ferrari exhaust on my ST lol!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts