Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(mrmetallica @ 28 Jan 2010, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ive got to prove to insurance company that im a member on hear.how do i do this ?

Send them a message on here! Normally name and postcode

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(DeanST @ 28 Jan 2010, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Send them a message on here! Normally name and postcode

ive spoke to them on hear.just recvd the cover note.and they want me to send proof im a member

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
You should have received an email from the club when you signed up or renewed your membership. When my insurance company wanted proof that I was a member I printed said email out and posted back to them along with the other documents

Worked for me

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Ryan @ 28 Jan 2010, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You should have received an email from the club when you signed up or renewed your membership. When my insurance company wanted proof that I was a member I printed said email out and posted back to them along with the other documents

Worked for me

ive deleted it by now

·
Registered
557 Posts
Maybe print out a pic of the site with your name on it, maybe that is enough? Best ask them

Sky Insurance - were more than happy for me to PM them on here.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(DeanST @ 28 Jan 2010, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe print out a pic of the site with your name on it, maybe that is enough? Best ask them

Sky Insurance - were more than happy for me to PM them on here.

ill pm them see what they say

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
QUOTE(wilson2010 @ 28 Jan 2010, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry guys but this might sound a bit dumb, but why does your insurance company want proof your a member on here?

If they're offering a discount on the policy for being a member on here I guess they want proof that you're not telling porky pies

·
Vendor
523 Posts
QUOTE(wilson2010 @ 28 Jan 2010, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry guys but this might sound a bit dumb, but why does your insurance company want proof your a member on here?

No, not a dumb question at all.

My company apply a discount for Focusstoc members, if a club member takes a policy with us using our discounted rates, we need to show that they are a genuine member, hence the request for proof of club membership to be provided

Ollie
Sky Insurance

1 - 13 of 13 Posts