Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
easy for me to say as im only half hour away....had second service today and picked up lots of advice and info.. thoroughly proffesional and a nice bunch.. why go anywhere else! thanks ste.

·
Registered
118 Posts
easy for me to say as im only half hour away....had second service today and picked up lots of advice and info.. thoroughly proffesional and a nice bunch.. why go anywhere else! thanks ste.
they are sound guys i drive from lincolnshire, shows you how many garages i trust round here

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
I'm blessed with being on their doorstep, but regardless of how far I had to travel they are the ONLY place I would ever trust my ST to. Simples!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Have only used them once and was excellent service from the guys. Will defo be using them this year for my 4th service and MOT

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
I was prepared to drive all the way oop north to get some work done, but never got a reply to my e-mail regarding a price, therefore the wonders of Stockport still elude me

·
Vendor
2,676 Posts
I was prepared to drive all the way oop north to get some work done, but never got a reply to my e-mail regarding a price, therefore the wonders of Stockport still elude me
Gutted Donna
- Checked our e-mail system and received your e-mail "Just wondering..." request on the 26th Feb and replied on the 26th - Will send you a copy by pm - or have I missed somthing since then?

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
The "wonders of Stockport" elude most of us I think!!

That said, of all the "wonders of Stockport", Profile is surely the most "Wonder-est"!!

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Gutted Donna
- Checked our e-mail system and received your e-mail "Just wondering..." request on the 26th Feb and replied on the 26th - Will send you a copy by pm - or have I missed somthing since then?
Thanks for your pm Gary, I've just replied

1 - 20 of 21 Posts