Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering not many people seem to have gone for the Pro alloy one, i did and love it...any reason for this...hope i havnt missed something!!?

·
Registered
34 Posts
im just guessing its the price that puts people off, the airtec gen 3 seems to be the most popular as it seems to give the same results as the pro alloy and is quite a bit cheaper. thats just what i think prob wrong

·
Registered
314 Posts
QUOTE(stingy @ 9 Jan 2010, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>+ 1 on that, its purely a price issue. nothing else

Yep i agree, i havant got one yet but i will be getting the gen 3.

Its alot cheaper than most but yet has the same performance as the more exspensive ones

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
What swayed it for me was the group buy on the airtec last summer. Have been really impressed so far. I am sure the pro alloy one is a great piece of kit and if I had one fitted, I wouldn't be disappointed and no, I don't think you have missed anything!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
QUOTE(stingy @ 9 Jan 2010, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>+ 1 on that, its purely a price issue. nothing else

+1 Gen3 intercooler.
Great Quality at a Great price and as people have aready said

same performance as the more exspensive ones.

·
Registered
346 Posts
QUOTE(bear49 @ 9 Jan 2010, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If i can catch a break in the snow ive got a Radtec one to fit
and just ordered the bluefin stage 3
I have radtec full exhaust bluefin stage 3+ etc ands its mint

1 - 9 of 9 Posts