Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these any gud because this is wat is on my st but I need the hoses for it some git has nicked them

Does any one no how to get. Hold of them done a search but nothing thanks everyone

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
The PRO alloy intercooler never came with any hoses, I should know as I have one fitted.

That car of yours has the PRO alloy hard side pipe so you need the silicon hose that goes between that and the IC. Then there will probably be the hose the joins the boost pipe from the turbo to the IC. Could well be worth getting in contact with Pro alloy or the sponsors on here as they might have something to help you out

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Do you have any picture of how it goes on and how it joines cheers everyone

Actually I have the alloy pipe as you stand in front of the engine I've got the one on the left hand Side

I've got a black pipe comeing from under the engine but I thought there must be another pile that connects to that to the intercooler

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
Do you have any picture of how it goes on and how it joines cheers everyone

Actually I have the alloy pipe as you stand in front of the engine I've got the one on the left hand Side

I've got a black pipe comeing from under the engine but I thought there must be another pile that connects to that to the intercooler
No. That's it. All pipes are present and correct.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No. That's it. All pipes are present and correct.
so im guessing it just has a rubber hose from the pipe under the engine to the inter cooler

does any one no if i can send pro ally the inter cooler to bechecked becuase the pipes are ever so slightly bent and the logo has faded and would like to have it allnice and shiney

thanks in advanced lads

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
It shouldn't be shiney. Mines Matt black.

From the turbo. There should be a small rubber pipe. Going to a metal pipe. Then another rubber pipe that goes to the intercooler.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It shouldn't be shiney. Mines Matt black.

From the turbo. There should be a small rubber pipe. Going to a metal pipe. Then another rubber pipe that goes to the intercooler.
mines just a normal alloy colour but i like shiney things lol

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
What I'm saying is. It'll either be black or silver.

It needs polishing to make it shiny. Oh and you can't really see it when everything's fitted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts