Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my car booked in at Collins for a stage 2 map on Wednesday.. I have a scorpion turbo back exhaust with decat, forge fmic, pumaspeed cais and rs spark plugs...

Just wanted to no rough figures bhp and torque? Car has done 60k

·
Formerly Known As Shep4785
1,421 Posts
With full mods like you have you should see the quoted 320bhp and 400Ib but don't read too much into figures, you will definitely be 300+.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
To be honest I was hoping for 300+.. Just got to save for a rs clutch next can't see it lasting long..
Had cp320 full mongoose decat already had intercooler....cracking map mate.....but my clutch slipped straight away due to the extra torque i suspect, my car only done 30k and the clutch still feels strong.......ill be suprised if you dont need the Rs clutch upgrade .

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I have cp320 well cp275 last rr result before full turbo back decat mogoose. Need to change the recirc too. After fitted new exhaust i get clutch slip in 4th 5th and 6th. Private road the other night i got clutch slip in 6th at 100mph dash tolded me to change gear ha ha. Rs clutch asap.

You wont regreat the map mate its awesome and with your mods you should see some excellent results. Bit that clutch doesnt last long. Im booked in for the blockmod to safety.

Enjoy mate and welcome to the collins club

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
Yeh I think Ill order a new clutch next month lol
I'd keep the money aside until it does start slipping, you never know, it might hold up for a while. Pointless replacing something that works.

Also, do yourself a favour and don't provoke it by testing for slip in higher gears, if it doesn't slip the first time, it probably will the next.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Also, do yourself a favour and don't provoke it by testing for slip in higher gears, if it doesn't slip the first time, it probably will the next.
Or do test it repeatedly in 5th from 45mph because you have the money to get the clutch and you actually want it to fail, only for it to hold strong up to a week before you lose your job and no longer have money.

I don't think the tax payer would appreciate me buying an rs clutch......

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well had my collins stage 2 map today.. Very disappointed in the outcome just took it on the rolling road and it produced 285bhp after Collins claiming anything between 315-330....

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
Well had my collins stage 2 map today.. Very disappointed in the outcome just took it on the rolling road and it produced 285bhp after Collins claiming anything between 315-330....
What other mods are you running? I find it surprising you're running that little considering I'm running 263 on a standard car.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts