Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
just been out in car folded the mirrors in by the switch.when i came back to car got in switched ignition on they folded out ,they have never done this before,when they are folded out and i start car they fold in.any ideas

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
just been out in car folded the mirrors in by the switch.when i came back to car got in switched ignition on they folded out ,they have never done this before,when they are folded out and i start car they fold in.any ideas
I think it's a lost cause on this forum seeing as the STs don't come with them as standard.
Are you saying it's doing the opposite to what it should do?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it's a lost cause on this forum seeing as the STs don't come with them as standard.
Are you saying it's doing the opposite to what it should do?
well when the mirrors are folded they unfold when car starts,but if they arnt folded they fold in .just started doing it

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
well when the mirrors are folded they unfold when car starts,but if they arnt folded they fold in .just started doing it
Ah right. I see.
That's odd.
Wonder if there's water ingress or damage to any of the cables.
I had power fold mirrors on my Fiesta ST, but they did it when you locked/unlocked the car.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah right. I see.
That's odd.
Wonder if there's water ingress or damage to any of the cables.
I had power fold mirrors on my Fiesta ST, but they did it when you locked/unlocked the car.
ill look into that.was hoping they where going to start auto folding .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts