Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get my calipers powder coated? I painted them last year with caliper paint but they are starting to look a bit tired now

Does anywhere do swaps if I give them mine they give me another set already powder coated?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi Andy i can't answer your question but are hoping someone else will as i would also like to go down this route , have seen a couple of cars where they have been painted and hav'nt come out well i know Pumabulid do a powered coating service so you might look at them

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Painting them looked good but over a year later they look shabby but I was never happy with the finish so wanted to go down the powder coated route.

Im miles away from Profile and Pumabuild so hoping they can do it on a swap basis as I need to visit one of them for a few other mods.

·
Registered
659 Posts
QUOTE(DurhamLad1973 @ 18 Nov 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know you say you are miles away from Profile (Wolf) but I would recommend them to anyone, they dont powder coat them but they are cleaned, primed, painted and laquered. Mine were done while I waited, well went to the Trafford Centre

View attachment 34829
View attachment 34830
View attachment 34831

Andy.

how much did you pay and how long were you at the trafford centre lol

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(DurhamLad1973 @ 18 Nov 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know you say you are miles away from Profile (Wolf) but I would recommend them to anyone, they dont powder coat them but they are cleaned, primed, painted and laquered. Mine were done while I waited, well went to the Trafford Centre

Andy.

How much did you pay for those Andy? How long did you have to wait for them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts