Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey guys,

Not seen anyone else mention it so thought I would.

I have found an iPhone app called 'fill that hole' which lets you report road damages such as man hole covers, potholes etc. Really straight forward, it gives you a map of where you are and you tap where the damage is. It sends an email of all the details to the appropriate council.

Sure there are android equivalents.

Help save the roads!

Ryan.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I'm going to get this and bombard the robbing council
with every imperfection I can find!
Worst thing is, if the condition of the road damages your car and you report it for compensation then they fix that hole super fast!!!!
You pay your council tax, you pay your road tax and when your car gets damaged they pull a proper pikey manoeuvre and throw some tarmac in the offending hole, stamp on it, and say 'what hole sir?' makes me so angry I could go on all day about it, rant over

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to get this and bombard the robbing council :censored: with every imperfection I can find!
Worst thing is, if the condition of the road damages your car and you report it for compensation then they fix that hole super fast!!!!
You pay your council tax, you pay your road tax and when your car gets damaged they pull a proper pikey manoeuvre and throw some tarmac in the offending hole, stamp on it, and say 'what hole sir?' makes me so angry I could go on all day about it, rant over :lmao:
I completely agree with the paying tax bit. It's shocking.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Theres also "Fix My Street" which has been out a very long time, internet based and app based so you can double bombard them with mails, i've had my local council contact me the morning after submitting one on fix my street for a more accurate location and it was filled in by the time I went home on the evening

1 - 12 of 12 Posts