1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys (and girls!),

Has anyone got this at all?

http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk/exterior-...r-diffuser.html

Been looking at it quite a lot recently and really thinking about it now. Doing my engine carbon fibre so thought I could keep the theme.

What's everyone's opinion on it and the value for money? Its shown there with standard pipes - you think it will fit ok with the Mountune exhaust on there?

Many thanks for thoughts and opinions in advance,

Dan

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Depending on the colour of your car, I think it could look pretty smart mate. i'd be interested to see it if you have it fitted or anyone else that has it done already.

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
It's a lot of money for something that not a lot of people are going to notice - in my humble opinion.

It wouldn't be where I would spend my £300.

However, that's just me. I'm not a "blingy" type of person.

Best of luck whatever you decide!!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(choccymonster @ 31 Jan 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's a lot of money for something that not a lot of people are going to notice - in my humble opinion.

I have quite a bit of engine bling but not much exterior stuff, the reason is simple, its too damn expensive! This is a complete and utter rip off in my opinion, if i was going to do this I'd at least look at an alternative design.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTEDepending on the colour of your car, I think it could look pretty smart mate. i'd be interested to see it if you have it fitted or anyone else that has it done already.

Mines PB
just wonder how noticable it would be

QUOTEIt's a lot of money for something that not a lot of people are going to notice - in my humble opinion.

Yeah I thought it was a lot of money too. I am quite a blingy person
just want to do something that is different though.

Wonder if there are any alternatives? My only other possible thought was to get it resprayed in gloss black like the RS

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
For things like this its worth looking on ebay from time to time. I have a pre-facelift and have the carbon effect grilles and fog surrounds i got all of them for that price! and sold off my originals.

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
QUOTE(MCST @ 31 Jan 2010, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>£300 for a 'carbon EFFECT' diffuser? I'd expect real carbon fibre diffuser for that price?
+1

As I understand it these are just standard defusers with carbon effect stuck on (albeit done quite well)

I would keep with the standard black rather than wanabe carbon what ever the price

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
QUOTE(Dennis @ 31 Jan 2010, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>+1

As I understand it these are just standard defusers with carbon effect stuck on (albeit done quite well)

I would keep with the standard black rather than wanabe carbon what ever the price
+2

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
surely it would be cheaper to get your urrent standard diffuser wrapped in carbon effect stuff and it would look pretty much the same but more than half the cost sureley?

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
QUOTE(omodhos @ 1 Feb 2010, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>why not look at my loder diffuser best on the market in my opinion

Only on white, don't know why but it does not suit the PB cars in my opinion????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts