Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone...

Here is my first post that I hope might help some of you out. I recently had the front of my Orange ST3 resprayed to get rid of the dreaded lacquer peel. Found a place called bump! (dodgy name) in Poole, where I live... but they are a new business owned by a well respected very large local repair place. They gave me a good price on the work and so I had my rims refurbished as well on a February 2 for 1 special offer. Anyway why am I telling you all this?

Because the finished job is excellent and the owner, a guy called Leon got talking about the above average condition of my ST and how nice it was to do work for an enthusiast. In short all you need do is call Leon, mention the STOC and he will give you a 10% discount, so thats not bad
and I thought it was worth a post!

Also as I say they have a 2 for 1 wheel refurb deal running for February and mine look ace now so thought I would try to help anyone else out, the number is 01202 731536 the web site is www.bumprepairs.com The guy is called Leon... hope it can help someone

Cheers.... have fun & drive safe

Andy

·
Registered
46 Posts
QUOTE(Liz-whizz @ 11 Feb 2010, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the info. I've got a couple of little chips which were badly painted over by the previous owner. I'll give them a try.

Hi Liz... Pm me and i can give you some more info if you like but definately ask to speak to Leon or Jo, mention me (Andy) my orange ST (they cant forget it!!) and the Focus owners club, they will sort you out a cracking price and the work on mine is as I say excellent value for money

I actually got my wheels done a bit like yours, but hopefully not exactly the same as yours
cause yours looked sooooo good

See you later!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.