Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only had my ST a couple of days and iv noticed where the bodywork has been polished theyv got it on some of the plastic trim! really anoys me when they cant be more carefull, as it looks a pig!

Any ideas of the best way to get this off?, particularly round the front grill area near badge, id rather get it off than just cover over with black bumper cleaner!

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
Use a pencil eraser.

Gently rub the affected area with the eraser and the white polish residue will disappear....

Thanks to "Queen of Cleaning" Chaz for that top tip.....

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Use a pencil eraser.

Gently rub the affected area with the eraser and the white polish residue will disappear....

Thanks to "Queen of Cleaning" Chaz for that top tip.....
I'd try the pencil eraser before getting the peanut butter out

(And yes it was the Queen of Cleaning who also gave me that top tip!)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ah theres a new one to try - a eraser.

Last year I was literally out the front with a near empty jar of crunchy peanut butter and an old toothbrush - Crunchy is all I had!
Got some right looks and it works a treat, but it makes me hungry!

Il try the eraser tip next time - Next problem I haven't owned an eraser since school, shame Partners went bust really.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Only had my ST a couple of days and iv noticed where the bodywork has been polished theyv got it on some of the plastic trim! really anoys me when they cant be more carefull, as it looks a pig!

Any ideas of the best way to get this off?, particularly round the front grill area near badge, id rather get it off than just cover over with black bumper cleaner!
ladies face cleaners do it stu. try em. dont tell he wife at the meets though will ya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts