Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can help please...

I seem to be missing some plastic screws around the engine bay, some ive dropped myself.

does anyone know the size or are they all different?

i have ones missing from the plastic side rails and also from around the slam panel area,

any info be muchly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do believe the FINIS number is 1007932, 6.2mm

Those are the slam panel ones but pretty sure they are the same??
thats why i paid my membership...never fail to get help on this forum..nice one Ryan

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
Stop it Ian

There cheap as chips those things and dealers normally have loads of them in stock. I asked my local dealer if they had any and (seeing as I'm a good boy!) they gave me a hand full

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wont be going to my local dealer ever again...after they forgot to put filler cap back on engine after service..got others in the area thou.

did yours come with the little backing clip too?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
wont be going to my local dealer ever again...after they forgot to put filler cap back on engine after service..got others in the area thou.

did yours come with the little backing clip too?
Mine were all chewed up from removing/fitting over the years so when I got something else from carpartsexpress on here i asked for some to replace them all (i think 10 in total)
and I think they were about 50-60p each with the bit they screw into too

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine were all chewed up from removing/fitting over the years so when I got something else from carpartsexpress on here i asked for some to replace them all (i think 10 in total)
and I think they were about 50-60p each with the bit they screw into too
will have a look on there website

many thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts