Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right not quiet sure what it's called the panel that runs the length of the windscreen seems to be loose, it seems to be sitting away from the screen. Is this normal only i never noticed it before it seems it should be sitting right against the screen not bowing outwards any help please

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
Right not quiet sure what it's called the panel that runs the length of the windscreen seems to be loose, it seems to be sitting away from the screen. Is this normal only i never noticed it before it seems it should be sitting right against the screen not bowing outwards any help please
It's an easy fix as the trim has probably just come away from the bottom of the windscreen.

You need to remove the whole thing and reattach buy pulling of all the metal clips (5 I think) along the front which you will see when the bonnet is up and remove the wipers to get it off.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Mine has done this before as well I found that if you pulled the trim towards the front of the car and pushed down on it at the windscreen it just pops back into place.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
Mine is also not fitted properly all the way along at the moment . A result of running out of daylight and it starting to rain a few days ago .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts