Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys my local are doing a special on these at the moment and are cheaper that mytyres camskill etc etc and fit for free any opinions? Have only ever used F1 Eagles and Falcon FK452's both are excellent tyres but really like the look of the Pirelli and they are £90 a tyre fitted so a little more that the falcons and a little less than F1 Assy a middle ground tyre well at the discount price they are.
Apparently they are fitted as stock by manufacturers such as Audi,BMW, Porsche etc

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I ahve these on the fronts at the moment, and I cant fault them at all. No ESP issues or anything like that. There is a little road noise there but nothing to complain about. Excellent tyre.

Les

·
Registered
57 Posts
have had two sets on my company Leon Fr and I dont like at all, very noisy compared to the Potenza's that were fitted after the first set of Rosso's, IMO lack of grip, ESP on all the time, wet grip very poor indeed just not a patch compared to Potenza 050A's.

Personally I wouldnt part cash for them just not worth it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.