Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
They are by far the best sounding exhaust IMO but stay away from the decat for the sake of your ears ! Mined droned way too much i kept it on for one day before putting the cat back in but i did notice it quietened down when i added the piper down pipe. What size tails pipes are they ? they look nice.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are by far the best sounding exhaust IMO but stay away from the decat for the sake of your ears ! Mined droned way too much i kept it on for one day before putting the cat back in but i did notice it quietened down when i added the piper down pipe. What size tails pipes are they ? they look nice.
They are 3.5" rolled out tail pipes.
Still unsure of a de-cat, don't want the light on or MOT hassle but I am tempted.
What's yours on now? Cat or de-cat? Is your MIL light on with the de-cat? Does the front pipe have much of an effect too??

Cheers!!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Ive got the normal cat on now and im happy with the sound, the downpipe does quieten it abit. Mine sounded way too loud i got a bit embarrassed driving on to tescos but that was cos i set 3 car alarms off and i wasnt booting it or anything !
the mil light does come on after bout 300-400 miles which can be reset with the dreamscience unit but its still hastle. Im going sports cat when i get round to doing it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts