Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at double din car stereo's and came across this pioneer just wanted to know if anyone has this model (likes & dislikes) or anything else they would recommend anything in comparison.

I don't really want to spend more than £350 and also im not really interested in changing the speakers or adding sub's ect.....

Also will i require a adapter cable or anything else to get this to fit into my 2007 st.

http://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/pioneer-avh4400bt-car-cd-dvd-mp3-bluetooth-stereo-usb-aux-ipod-iphone-screen-p-34704.html

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
I have had a pioneer AVH model before in my old focus. they're a decent piece of kit for the cost and you wont go wrong tbh. You'll need the fascia adaptor, ISO adaptor, and steering button module.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers rowe. I was sure I would need a loom adaptor, did not realise I would need a fasica too, they are quite expensive.

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
Actually, scratch that, i dont know if you would need a fascia adaptor. Yours is the old rectangle sony isn't it?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
i have been looking at getting this sterio,i think it looks pretty good...im hoping to add better speakers to it aswell as the standered are ok but not great thats a pretty good price aswell

·
Registered
465 Posts
I had that sterio in my st, it was a very good piece of kit worked really well. I think I may still have my old fascia kit somewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts