Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just gota a massive order on caraudiosecurity.com comes to £505 for the headunit, ipod lead, fascia kit and all steering control adapters,

£500

is it worth getting over standard or is my £500 worth spending on something else for the st?

all opinions welcome, i only ask because its quite a bit of money to spend!

if anyone has any pictures of theirs fitted that would be great too, i dont want it to end up looking tacky after fitting!

Thanks in advance

Rob

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
YES

I have bought a Kenwood DNX7340BT just before Christmas and it is brilliant! Sooooo many more features over standard.
If you think about it, your stereo is the one thing that you use everytime you get into the car (that was my reasoning anyway
)
It has Bluetooth (Control SMS and Calls on screen), Sat Nav, USB, DVD, DivX and it even allows you to match the button colour to your existing lights (green)

I would recommend it but it was £799, which is a little steep.

Quick a few people on here have the Pioneer P4100DVD and it was my second choice (the sat nav swung it for me)
Its worth using Google Product search for the best price.

Google Product Search

The only disadvantage is the way that the Double Din fits into the ST hole but if you do some jigiling it looks better.

I will try and get some photos tomorrow

Hope that helps

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well tbh I'm not really worried about the sat nav feature! Might just take the plunge. Seems worth it!
I'll just make sure to take my time while fitting it so it's all done properly and looks good!
Pictures would be great mate

thanks for ur input!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
right well i decided to go for it, put my order in for the Pioneer P4100DVD unit, ipod adapter, steering controls and fascia kit etc, comes to £516 delivered, properly excited to get it now lol! tempted to buy a slim ps2 for the car as well lol

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
QUOTE(RobboST @ 29 Dec 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>right well i decided to go for it, put my order in for the Pioneer P4100DVD unit, ipod adapter, steering controls and fascia kit etc, comes to £516 delivered, properly excited to get it now lol! tempted to buy a slim ps2 for the car as well lol

Would deffo recomend the bluetooth kit to go with it if it doesnt already have it mate, would be lost without mine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.