Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and girls!this post is for my brother as i am trying to to get him to buy a red st as he is on the look out for a new car. i have an orange one and think that red is the next best colour!so people would real apreciate if u could post some pics ones with black wheels and grills would be great
regards mick

·
Registered
166 Posts
QUOTE(st3 mick @ 21 Feb 2010, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi guys and girls!this post is for my brother as i am trying to to get him to buy a red st as he is on the look out for a new car. i have an orange one and think that red is the next best colour!so people would real apreciate if u could post some pics ones with black wheels and grills would be great
regards mick

Just ripped this from a thread I started earlier:

·
Registered
166 Posts
QUOTE(kevin @ 21 Feb 2010, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>orange was my first choice but as i was planning to have the car for a while i went for red as the colour match was a lot easier, lucky i did really thanks to fords

Kevin, have you modded the lower grill? How'd you do that and why didn't you do the the little triangle pieces?

Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys there all looking sweeet love the red ones!where did you get them red ford badges from?they look a million times better!

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(st3 mick @ 21 Feb 2010, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks guys there all looking sweeet love the red ones!where did you get them red ford badges from?they look a million times better!

DMB graphics mate two one for front and one for the back £10

·
Registered
675 Posts
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/chris****a/focud/sale/P1010811.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/chris****a/focud/sale/P1010823.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/chris****a/focud/Werkstatt/IMG_0222.jpg

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
QUOTE(Perimore @ 21 Feb 2010, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Kevin, have you modded the lower grill? How'd you do that and why didn't you do the the little triangle pieces?

Cheers
yer mate modded the grill slightly, asbo Rog did it for me didn't take the triangles out because ill feel that was where the strength is thats all, I'm gonna get it sprayed soon and might mod the grill a bit more and i wanna get ride off the ford badge on the front i think it looks better with out

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
red is such an under rated colour for the ST.
i love red ST's think if i didnt get a 500 i wouldve wanted red.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
loving the red ones!my brother just purchased a 06 red st2 its lovely not at mark on it.now its guna be modding wars lol!so that grill mod just cut the numberplate bit away leaving the two triangles im guessing?many thanks for all the pics that everyone put up cars are looking lovely!especially the one's with black wheels
regards mick

1 - 20 of 25 Posts