Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Marty here is what i would like from you bro :

Intercooler, RS Spoiler, Mud Flaps, Eibachs, the Exhaust back box (or complete) wind deflectors and the RARB....

I know it'll be chaos when the time comes to stripping her down but any of the above will find a new and loving home with me matey !!! I'll hopefully speak to you before the time anyway pal and we can sort out what i can buy and how much it 'll cost bro aye !!

Take care and have a great Christmas bro !!

Davie

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
QUOTE(Tippex ST @ 24 Dec 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Marty here is what i would like from you bro :

Intercooler, RS Spoiler, Mud Flaps, Eibachs, the Exhaust back box (or complete) wind deflectors and the RARB....

I know it'll be chaos when the time comes to stripping her down but any of the above will find a new and loving home with me matey !!! I'll hopefully speak to you before the time anyway pal and we can sort out what i can buy and how much it 'll cost bro aye !!

Take care and have a great Christmas bro !!

Davie

Davie the mud flaps and wind deflectors are gone , but the rest can all be yours, its not till april time, the exhaust is a de-cat and back box. you will need to save your pennies up for all this mate haha it could be around 7 or 8 mark mate , i need to see what its all worth ??

all the stuff will go to BFG first anyways

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Already stated saving mate HAHAHA (no really)

Question though, i have just bought a Turbo Down-Pipe from Pumabuild and already have a De-cat pipe fitted, so surely the 3rd and final thing i need to complete the exhaust system is the BackBox with the Rolled Pipes ?? Is that right ??

Whatever happens mate, i would really like the Backbox, spoiler and intercooler bro

Take it easy mate !!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts