Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
QUOTE(Gav @ 27 Feb 2010, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks like every other set of pictures taken of a standard white ST with a cameraphone.

Don't understand why someone would post something like the above, the guy's quite rightly proud of his car and wants to share some pics.

I think your car looks great mate
and keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
523 Posts
QUOTE(Gav @ 27 Feb 2010, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Perhaps if he'd posted in the right place it might've helped.

Granted, he should have posted it in the correct place, but that doesn't deserve the comment that you made towards his car. I have been active on this forum for about a year now and find it a very friendly atmosphere and comments like this just put people off, especially a new member.

·
1,285 Posts
QUOTE(Thurso @ 27 Feb 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Granted, he should have posted it in the correct place, but that doesn't deserve the comment that you made towards his car. I have been on this forum for about a year now and find it a very friendly atmosphere and comments like this just put people off, especially a new member.

Well said, this guy likes to show his car off like we all do . Negative comments lose members and don't encourage new members.

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
QUOTE(Thurso @ 27 Feb 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Granted, he should have posted it in the correct place, but that doesn't deserve the comment that you made towards his car. I have been active on this forum for about a year now and find it a very friendly atmosphere and comments like this just put people off, especially a new member.
I wasn't rude about the car or the owner. The pictures just weren't especially interesting, that's all.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts