Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, got my
booked in to have my rear windows tinted but im unsure of what % of light transmission to have, my options are 35%, 20% or 5% (limo).
could anyone with an EO st with rear window tints please post up a pic and say what % you have got, thanks alot

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Mine (not an EO) came with tints on the car already so not sure what %age they are. But recently I have been thinking that I'd like them a little darker. Recently seen weSTie's and you can't see the silver ring as easily on his. Anyway, here is mine just after purchase (it has been lowered since).
ST_side.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
way too light for my liking, i dont like the idea of that white line around the window, i want mine so you cant see that line but at the same time i dont want them so you cant see through them totally

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
QUOTE(gizm0 @ 27 Feb 2010, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>way too light for my liking, i dont like the idea of that white line around the window, i want mine so you cant see that line but at the same time i dont want them so you cant see through them totally

My thoughts too which is why I was thinking of getting them re-done darker. make sure you get some pics up once you decide (with the %age you went for)

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
heres my tints mate there a medium tint on the rears and light on the front best way as it doesnt draw as much attention from the

·
1,285 Posts
If you get aftermarket tints... you will always get that white line showing.

I have limo black on the rears on my car and the lines still show.

·
Registered
150 Posts
i had mine done in 5% and it looks the mutts. just remember when you are reversing at night you cant see jack
! after i had mine done i then fitted parking sensors
mines a pb st and the only way to go was 5%.

just found a picture mate!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
had my tints done yesterday
went for 20% light transmission and very pleased with it, i had them done at diamind window tinting in birmingham, they picked my car up and took it to their unit to do it then dropped it back to me because i had it done whilst i was at work, ill post up pics later

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah cheers, i didnt bother with the front with me being so young aswell theyre gonna really go to town on me lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts