Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, got my
booked in to have my rear windows tinted but im unsure of what % of light transmission to have, my options are 35%, 20% or 5% (limo).
could anyone with an EO st with rear window tints please post up a pic and say what % you have got, thanks alot

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Mine (not an EO) came with tints on the car already so not sure what %age they are. But recently I have been thinking that I'd like them a little darker. Recently seen weSTie's and you can't see the silver ring as easily on his. Anyway, here is mine just after purchase (it has been lowered since).
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
way too light for my liking, i dont like the idea of that white line around the window, i want mine so you cant see that line but at the same time i dont want them so you cant see through them totally

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
QUOTE(gizm0 @ 27 Feb 2010, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>way too light for my liking, i dont like the idea of that white line around the window, i want mine so you cant see that line but at the same time i dont want them so you cant see through them totally

My thoughts too which is why I was thinking of getting them re-done darker. make sure you get some pics up once you decide (with the %age you went for)

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
had my tints done yesterday
went for 20% light transmission and very pleased with it, i had them done at diamind window tinting in birmingham, they picked my car up and took it to their unit to do it then dropped it back to me because i had it done whilst i was at work, ill post up pics later

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.