Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a few picks of the day. got bored so decided to polish the car and show a pick or to of my painted grills. thanks to Rik. oh and one of my liyttle girl being daft Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Snowman Snow Smile Glove Freezing
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Audi tt Grille Hood
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood
[
ttachment=35996:067.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
467 Posts
QUOTE(buzz @ 5 Jan 2010, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>a few picks of the day. got bored so decided to polish the car and show a pick or to of my painted grills. thanks to Rik. oh and one of my liyttle girl being daft View attachment 35999 View attachment 36000 View attachment 35997 View attachment 35993 View attachment 35994 View attachment 35995 [
ttachment=35996:067.JPG

nice pics buzz they look
. nice snowman by the way and what a big garage you have. all the best fella to you,pam and the family for the new year

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(dandyfat @ 5 Jan 2010, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice pics buzz they look
. nice snowman by the way and what a big garage you have. all the best fella to you,pam and the family for the new year happy new year to yo all too mate. looking forward to the whitby run. missing the gang, cant wait to see you all in the new year

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(rickylee @ 5 Jan 2010, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks awesome, but far too clean

thanks rick. had 4 hours work on the
today mate. getting it nice and clean ready for saturday as the dreamscience ultra remap is getting plugged in
cant wait mate

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(weSTie @ 5 Jan 2010, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>very nice mate
top job by rik
dont think think it was your youngun acting daft just tell the truth it was you who builot that snowman

ok i built the snow man. that was after cleaning the car and buffing the mongoose and polishing the body and ............kidding mate. didnt have time to vuild the brilliant snow man

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
QUOTE(buzz @ 5 Jan 2010, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fishing is my life mate. i fish for a doncaster team and yes match fishing all the time

ohryt sound, i use do match fishing all the time. use fish for a team and was sponsored by fishing shop. kind of packed it all in now. not got time for it with work. shame really

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(boost junkie @ 5 Jan 2010, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ohryt sound, i use do match fishing all the time. use fish for a team and was sponsored by fishing shop. kind of packed it all in now. not got time for it with work. shame really
get back into it. i bought my mongoose with this years winningsQUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 5 Jan 2010, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Lookin well shiny mate
will you have a go at mine next
bring it through mate and i would be delighted to clean a eo

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
QUOTE(buzz @ 5 Jan 2010, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>get back into it. i bought my mongoose with this years winnings

i need to really. I've brought a load of carp gear so go carp fishing. less effect required and can just chill and relax but least still fishing. me m8 who use go fishing with has just been signed to maver so wish id carried on with him. Might have made it more.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Stu76 @ 5 Jan 2010, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks crackin Buzz
mind if I ask what paint? Where from? How difficult a job?

Ta in advance m8y

P.S. have to agree.. nice garage and snowman...
gthanks for the responce stu. Rik off the forum did them for me so i would have to say pm him for the info you require mate. oh and a happy new year feller

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.