Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking my st-3 up tomorrow will put some pics up as it was built on the 22nd of November so might have the black lights. But can not wait I think a sleepless night I think.

·
Registered
287 Posts
You lucky fella.

Our dealer has just put back the delivery date by a fortnight. Should have been this week, but now estimated 29th Dec.

Was going to tell them to leave it til the New Year, so it's a 2013 car, but they've already registered it.

Enjoy yours

Cheers

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
You lucky fella.

Our dealer has just put back the delivery date by a fortnight. Should have been this week, but now estimated 29th Dec.

Was going to tell them to leave it til the New Year, so it's a 2013 car, but they've already registered it.

Enjoy yours

Cheers
How can they register it when they don't even have it?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Our ST2 Estate has been registered with our personal plate on it. They didn't need to apply for a reg number, so maybe it's quicker?

I think also they may have their own reasons? (targets etc)

The dealer asked for insurance cover to get it taxed early. They reckoned that as it had left the production line this may bring forward the delivery by a week. Instead it's gone back!

Oh well, good things come to those who wait.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Really looking forward to it.

We've gone for Spirit Blue with every option except privacy glass. I've never been a fan of it, and a future owner could always add it, if wanted.

·
Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
24,585 Posts
Really looking forward to it.

We've gone for Spirit Blue with every option except privacy glass. I've never been a fan of it, and a future owner could always add it, if wanted.
Good thinking Mike.
I find the privacy glass a hindrance to good visibility.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Mate I picked my new ST up yesterday. Trust me, within 5 minutes of driving it you'll have a huge grin on you face. Enjoy.
hi, picked mine up dec 11, and yes your dead right about the grin on face, it aint gone yet, oh and i did own a mk2 st for 3 years may 06-09 and mk2rs may 09- may 2012. and yes, the grin i had the same with those 2, just moved on to a totaly different (i think very good ST)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts