Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title please guy's. I saw some on a site yesterday and thought they would look nice on a black car but just wanted to see if anyone had them on theres before i took the gamble, lol.

I can't remember the site i saw them on now so if anybody has a link to a site that sell them would be great!

Also, can you get them for the rear fog/reverse surrounds?

many thanks, Steve.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(focus149 @ 9 Feb 2010, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You could buy som of the 3d carbon wrap vinyl off eBay and make your own ...yeah this is the sort of thing i had in mind, i know it won't be easy but i can be quite artistic, lolQUOTE(Johnc01932 @ 9 Feb 2010, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you mean the carbon effect ones V8sam has them on his black one,,,pics are around somewhere.thanks, will have a search now

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Paulted @ 9 Feb 2010, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The rears would be easy enough with the carbon wrap but the fronts might be a bit harder to shape into the corners

yeah i know what you mean! the fronts would be a tad awkward to say the least!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.