Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just thought I'd share some of the pics of my Focus with you all.

The brief lowdown is:
Ford Focus ST-3 in Frozen White
15k Miles
Full leather Recaro seats (2+2 config)
So many buttons and toys it's like piloting a fighter jet!

She looks more or less the same, although I've taken the side stripes off since I took the pics. I need to take some fresh photos which I'll upload in time.

Comments (or criticisms) welcome!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for your kind comments;

Yes indeed white is very difficult to keep clean, although I have got into a routine and I try not to get too upset at the British weather when it chucks it down 5 mins after a wash!

As far as modding is concerned, I shall be looking into the Mountune while under warranty and I'd like to go to the limit once the warranty is expired, I've heard that we can touch 450bhp without having to do bottom end work?!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
QUOTE(Dave_P @ 23 Nov 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks everyone for your kind comments;

Yes indeed white is very difficult to keep clean, although I have got into a routine and I try not to get too upset at the British weather when it chucks it down 5 mins after a wash!

As far as modding is concerned, I shall be looking into the Mountune while under warranty and I'd like to go to the limit once the warranty is expired, I've heard that we can touch 450bhp without having to do bottom end work?!

I'm no expert when it comes to the ST's engine but a safe figure is around 300 bhp. Any more than that you will stand a good chance of cracking the block

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha! Cheers Micky! Hmmm... I wonder where you've seen them before?!

It's only taken me since your recommendation way back when to join up!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for reminding me Micky, here are just some that Scott and I took one night in Leamington Spa...

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
Very nice pics mate . As Gardener said , aim for 300BHP as you will be pretty safe around that level

1 - 20 of 24 Posts