Ford Focus ST Forum banner

photo help :)

220 views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  MatST-3 
#1 ·

hi all, need some advice?? i have a canon 1100d cant use it for
lol well can sometimes more luck than skill,but any way was trying to get some moving shots of my lad on his new scooter today took quite a few and all were out of focus:( i was trying to do the shots where u take 3 in quick succession but i can never seem to get it right any info on where im going wrong would be appreciated

See less See more
#6 ·
No worries.
AI Servo will keep focusing on the subject as it's moving. That should help with focus.
Making the shutter speed faster should help with blurriness. Start with 1/1000 then go from there.
Increasing the ISO will help keep the photo with enough light when you increase the shutter speed.
The downside is that it makes the picture grainy, but you can get rid of this in post-processing.

#7 ·
No worries.
AI Servo will keep focusing on the subject as it's moving. That should help with focus.
Making the shutter speed faster should help with blurriness. Start with 1/1000 then go from there.
Increasing the ISO will help keep the photo with enough light when you increase the shutter speed.
The downside is that it makes the picture grainy, but you can get rid of this in post-processing.
could i leave the iso on auto? also can i do post processing on the camera of via the mac/pc?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.