Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi... might seem like a random question but is the performance blue colour the same on the ST and RS?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw a frozen white ST recently. Looked awesome with the privacy glass. I ordered performance blue but not sure if I made the right decision now

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
ive got PB and its a lovly colour even better with a good wax up. very common though and id like a white one next or a white car anyway. but even white is getting very common

·
Registered
577 Posts
Colorado red is the rarest colour on STs probably followed by Sea Grey.

PB may be more common but it is a great colour. As Gray says, looks awesome when waxed up. You chose wisely =)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thats what confused me about the p/blue colour. It always looks like a slightly different shade depending where you see it. I had originally considered sea grey but as I currently have a magnum grey ST170 thought it would be best to choose something different. I like the blue, it is more common but I guess its a safe option for me. I've not actually seen a new p/blue facelift ST in real life yet. Only some pics posted on the forecourt. I did see a p/blue RS at a dealership I visited. Looked awesome.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I had similar concerns as you when choosing which coloured ST to go for. I was torn between black, grey, white, EO and blue
I can safely say I'm more than happy with it now though and haven't looked back. The car definately gets people's heads turning as I drive past.

·
Registered
202 Posts
The PB is probably a good colour choice. I've had my Electric White ST for 2 weeks now and trust me it doesn't stay clean long. Don't get me wrong I don't mind the cleaning and it does look stunning when clean. I have a few very small chips already, on the front of the skirt just behind the front wheel, obviously from where a small stone has flicked up, but finding a touch up paint is proving difficult.... It's worse that they seem to have used a grey primer/undercoat so they really stand out
The paint does seem very brittle, much more than on my ST170, which was pretty good at withstanding stone chips and the like.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts