Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
This is one of the only photo's I have of mine at the moment since fitting. I can go and take more on my phone if you need other angles. I know Phil (PHILJB) has one on his and had it sprayed blue to match the car too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUOTE(Johnc01932 @ 2 Feb 2010, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is one of the only photo's I have of mine at the moment since fitting. I can go and take more on my phone if you need other angles. I know Phil (PHILJB) has one on his and had it sprayed blue to match the car too.

does the spoiler fit on easy? i heard that it didnt fit the non face lifted shape??

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Johnc01932 @ 2 Feb 2010, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is one of the only photo's I have of mine at the moment since fitting. I can go and take more on my phone if you need other angles. I know Phil (PHILJB) has one on his and had it sprayed blue to match the car too.

Can I have a piture directly from the back please if you or anyone has one.

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
QUOTE(darrenst3 @ 6 Feb 2010, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>does the spoiler fit on easy? i heard that it didnt fit the non face lifted shape??

It's very straight forward to fit, fits the same way as it would on the facelift. Rickey (V8sam) helped me fit mine as i bought it off him.

QUOTE(cre0108 @ 6 Feb 2010, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can I have a piture directly from the back please if you or anyone has one.

Thanks Chris

I'll be cleaning the car off tomorrow before my trip to Pumabuild on Monday, i'll take some for you while i'm out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.