Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw your Performance Blue ST (reg RK06??) going south over the railway bridge above Durrington on Sea station this morning, I was in the EO ST going north, saw you flashed you're lights at me, lovely looking car!

James

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
QUOTE(Gav @ 25 Jan 2010, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Could've been Lewis or Ryan.

More than likely Lewis as Ryans is a 55 plate Gav ...... and it's far too cold and damp for Ryan to take it out of it's cotton wool lined garage

·
Registered
592 Posts
That was me on my way home from work, I believ you have just brought your St or have moved round the corner from me, your motor look s very smart, mine is filthy but attcking it this week lol.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies guys...I've seen Lewis a few times now, him commuting home from work & my leaving for work seem to coincide!! I will have to keep an eye out for your other STs out and about in the area and look forward to meeting you guys at a get-together sometime in the future!

James

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
James, here's a few links to some up and coming meet's in the area if your interested matey.

The Black Horse 13/02/10

Touring cars, Thruxton 04/04/10

Also keep an eye out for an
ST going over the bridge towards Goring in the morning, that'll probably be Si (aka admiralpellion) on here

QUOTE(Gav @ 28 Jan 2010, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You should be keeping an eye out for me as well. Mine's the 1-series that's usually sideways.
Show off!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts